Sharing your senior pictures has nothing and everything to do with having my kitchen redone. Hear me out. It was a Monday morning and my house is a hot mess. Every pot, pan, food item… was laid out on my dining room table, living room floor and basement. The cabinet people showed up and I had no idea how this was all going to play out. I asked questions before they arrived, but you don’t know what you don’t know. Right?!
Then in the midst of all the chaos and scrambling to get things done I began thinking that it would have helped a lot to have everything spelled out ahead of time. My mind began wandering even more and I thought, what is it that I can articulate for you about sharing your senior pictures.
There are times I feel like I’m speaking into the abyss. I know I’m not alone because I have a lot of photographer and small business friends who feel the same way. Then it occurred to me, maybe you don’t know just how much it means to small businesses to share! 🤤.
I don’t mean clients only, I mean all of you who click, read, scroll through. In the spirit of sharing is caring I’m sharing 5 ways you can help me, all photographers and small business owners.
5 ways to spread the love
- SHARING. Sharing your images are my favorite posts and blogs, because I love showing you off. Don’t be bashful! POST and share your favorite images.
- REPOST. When you see me posting your photos, hit the repost icon. Tag me, please! If they aren’t your images but still love them repost with a comment.
- COMMENT. If you read or see something you like, comment on it. If you’re reposting, add a quick comment. You don’t have to write a novel. It’s just really nice to know how you feel.
- TAG. Tag a friend, because friends don’t let friends miss out on the good stuff (FOMO).
- RAVE. you can rave about your experience by telling friends and leaving a Google review.
All of these suggestions are the biggest compliment you can give me and any small business owner. Let’s go bigger! It’s the biggest compliment you can give anyone. In the world we live in right now, everybody needs to feel seen, heard, cared about. Sharing is caring! 😊
Leave a comment below if this was helpful. If you want to say hi, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.